Broiled Tilapia Filet Marinated In Caribbean Jerk With Papaya Juice
The last Carrot Celery Medley I made, I made with tilapia filet marinated in Lawry’s Caribbean jerk sauce with papaya juice. It was easy and simple to make, and delicious. I bought 3 tilapia filet; here in Boston they are pretty big. I cut each in half, marinated them over night, broiled them for 5 minutes on each side, took them out. I further cut each in half, so I had 12 pieces.
Once every cooled down, I put them in tupperware. Every morning that week I would put a piece of fish and some carrot celery medley in another container and take it to work for lunch.
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 2-3 cups of Lawry's Caribbean jerk with papaya juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut the fillets in half.
- Put the tilapia fillets in a bowl and add the marinade. Make sure the marinade covers all the pieces of the fish.
- Cover the bowl, put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Set the oven for broil. Once it's hot, set the fish in an oven dish, and add a little bit of the marinade to it. (You can add all the marinade if you want, it will give more juice and ,moisture to the fish)
- Put the fish in the oven and cook each side for 5 minutes.
- Take the fish out and you are done.
- Tastes delicious with the carrot celery medley